Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes I think I'm SuperFatGirl ....

Things have been pretty busy with me and Bella for the past few weeks. We're both working hard at school and trying to stuff ourselves silly when we're not working or studying. Sometimes it seems like there just isn't enough time in the day for us to get everything done......

I've been steadily gaining weight for a while now, and I'm now higher than ever. I'm so excited that I reached one of my goals within the past two weeks!! Today I ate an entire cheesecake after stuffing myself with two rounds of chicken strips and ketchup. Deeeeelicious. It's all sure to go to my belly and thighs, which I know I'll enjoy.


In honor of my new gains and the new challenges it's bringing me, I just recently updated My Clips Page  and My Website with quite a few new videos all about my weight gain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment