Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mmmmmm.... Delicious Pizza & Wings

Mmmm, I feel so naughty. I've just devoured an entire large stuffed crust Meat Lover's Pizza from Pizza Hut, a liter of Dr. Pepper, and an entire box of their honey BBQ wings. My big fat belly is just so stuffed right now, and I feel like I can hardly move.

Too bad nobody is here to to rub my belly for me. That would feel amazing right now. My belly is so soft and sensual. I love the way it looks and feels. Just the sensation of my hands gliding up and down those soft rolls really gets me going.

I know exactly what guys mean when they talk to me about how sexy fat girls look. Just seeing the way they bounce and shake really gets me going. There's nothing hotter than a young fat woman with lots of self-confidence, who looks and feels happy with herself. Just thinking about my big belly growing fatter makes me so happy! Mmmmm... makes me want to go into the kitchen and open up that big pack of Ding Dongs I bought at the store yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment